Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I will be your nanny Charlie Sheen!

Finally, Charlie Sheen says something that makes sense.
Basically, that an Assistant and a Nanny are not the same thing!


“Until I’m granted the ability to hire my own nanny, she is required to provide one and I was terribly insulted that she felt her ‘assistant’ was a suitable replacement. If it’s unfortunate that I’m speaking, it’s ‘unfortunate’ that an incredibly loving and responsible father and his terrifically capable fiancée are being subjected to these transparent and unnecessary sanctions, that have nothing to do with responsible co-parenting and everything to do with punishment and control. As long as I am forced to live under these conditions with my children, people are going to hear about it.”

- Charlie Sheen, in a statement released on Tuesday

found on perezhilton.com

No comments: