Friday, October 05, 2007

LETS PLAY CATCH UP !

I have taken on a lot since my last post, so here is an update:

I have started working with Good Shepherd Services in their foster care facility, I only work a few hours a week, but I am loving it.
On Saturdays I am monitoring parental and child visits -- much like the ones Brittany Spears will have to attend-- and on Mondays I am working in the home-finding department re-certifying foster parents and their homes.

And...I am still in school, working toward that nursing degree

I didnt realize how much time all of this would take up, so I applied for (and was offered) a position reviewing books for a romance website. I have agreed to review 6 books a month and I swear of all the things I have taken on, this one takes up most of my time.
The best thing about the review position is the website - which I love- and the other reviewers, not to mention all the free books. Now if only I had 4 more hours in the day, well then I could really get everything done.
The website is nightowlromance.com

Having all of this on my plate has practically eliminated television for me, so thank god for ABC.

I swear abc.com is the best site on the planet.
You dont even have to watch television anymore. All I do is set aside a night ( usually Friday) and then log on and catch up on all my shows.
It is like having Tivo without having to pay for it. There are hardly any commercials, so an hour show takes 45 minutes and you can check you email during commercials. I love it!

Today I have already watched the 2 episodes of Private Practice (my new favorite) I am in the middle of Ugly Betty and planning on watching Desperate housewives next. I plan on making dinner, writing part of a Nutrition paper and all this before my husband gets home at 9pm.

Oh, how I love modern technology...now if I could just add 4 more hours to the day, it would all be perfect.

2 comments:

gnarly nanny said...

you are so busy girl... go you!

Chubby Chick said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! I really appreciate it. Let me know when you start your new blog. I definitely want to visit! :)