Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Naughty Nights

My husband and I are 3 hours away from checking into a theme hotel. oohh I am so excited.
We are going to be staying over in the Castle themed room for 2 nights. I plan on spending as many hours in the dungeon hot tub as I possible can.

The nest 3 days are going to be jam packed and deliciously naughty!

We are due to check in at 3:30, jump in the hot tub, then get ready for a very special 7pm b-bq we have been invited to. When we get home tonight, we will jump back into the hot tub and stay there until I am so wrinkled I will have to crawl out and climb right into the giant, king sized, red-velvet bed.
In the morning I will jump right back into the hot tub until my husband drags me out so we can go exploring.

Tomorrow night, we have tickets to a fabulous show and I am sure we will grab dinner somewhere, then I plan on jumping back in the hot tub.

Oh, I tell you, there is going to be almost as much hot-tubbing going on in our suite,as there was in season 3 of the "Bachelor".

Who cares if it is beautiful and warm outside.
I will be indoors, enjoying the hot tub, the velvet sofa's and room service. LOL

I will blog all about it later.
I have to go find that bubble bath I packed for this trip!

5 comments:

Robyn said...

jealous! have fun. did I mention I'm JEALOUS!?

Anonymous said...

You lucky girl--I am trapped in a corporate office--so jealous!

gnarly nanny said...

yay!!! sounds so fun! where the heck in the world are you?

and don't listen to that robyn up there... what she isn't telling you is that she is living in a gorgeous house in italia... ;0)

sc@vp said...

so ...
how was it?

Buffy said...

Everyone's having such fun this summer. I'm so jealous.